How are new VitaMist products born? Sometimes the idea comes from our research of a new dietary ingredient that looks promising. Other times, we want to make a supplement that will be effective in a specific situation, such as while working out or when stress is adversely affecting your health. What if, for instance, there was a way to make a product that will brighten up a person’s day? Does that sound silly? We didn’t think so. What you put into your body has a very real effect on not just your physical health and energy levels; it also has powerful effects on your mood and state of mind. If there was a way to give our customers a brighter day, we were going to find it.
- Vitamin B12 has often been associated with elevated energy levels. Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)helps to convert fat, carbohydrates and proteins into energy as well as working with Folate (Vitamin B9) in many body processes.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) assists in the balancing of sodium and potassium, promotes red blood cell production and it is required for the production of serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine.
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) deficiency has many side effects, one of which can be negatively altering your mood. This has been shown to be especially pronounced in the elderly or those who are ill.
- Vitamin K1 plays a key role in the body's natural re-uptake of glutamate. Glutamate is one the most common neurotransmitters in the brain, where it excites neurons.
- Vitamin E has been shown to be essential to normal neurological function.
- John’s Wort has long been linked to serotonin levels in the brain.
With this combination of facts in hand, we were able to formulate our newest product, Brighter Day. A tasty and easy to use vitamin supplement that contains all of the nutrients you need to help brighten up your day.